Sewage & Biohazard Cleanup
How to know if your home need biohazard specialists
5 signs that you might have a sewage leak
- Unpleasant or musty odors in or around your property.
- Moist or squeaky areas in the property’s floor.
- Mold growth coming up from floor or tile seams.
- Visible signs of wetness under your property or in the walls.
- Vermin commonly spotted around or under your property
Coming into contact with biohazardous waste can put you at risk of extremely harmful bacteria. Common negative effects of coming into contact with sewage are hepatitis, cholera, cryptosporidiosis, or other illnesses. To protect you and your family, seal off the infected area and call our remediation team. Our team has been trained and licensed by the IICRC to remediate and disinfect biohazardous areas.