Water Damage Repair
How to know if your home needs water damage remediation
Emergency Water / Flood Remediation Services Available !
Get an quick quote:
6 signs that you might have water damage in your property
- Has any part of the property been wet for over 48 hours?
- Have you had a history of water leaks?
- Are you noticing condensation indoors?
- Are you experiencing musty or sewage odors in your property?
- Is there visible deterioration of floors, drywall, or ceilings?
- Are there visible dark spots on floors, drywall, or ceilings?
One of the most common threats to any home or office is the event of water damage. Whether your water damage comes in the form of a small leak, faulty plumbing, burst pipes or even a flood , it can be a real trial to clean up.
Our team has the training, the experience and the equipment to get the job done right. When water damage occurs, it’s like a timer has been set. You want to get your property dried out fast to avoid from a secondary damage as mold.
Every minute counts, and the sooner you call us, the better chance you have of saving your valuable property and inventory.
The most dreaded form of water damage takes the form of sewage. The IICRC categorizes water that has been contaminated by human waste, biological agents, disease-causing bacteria or fungus as Category 3.
At A2Z Restoration we possess the training to identify, remove and restore all types of water damage, even biohazardous Category 3 sewage to keep your environment clean and fresh .
- Eliminate the source of water if possible.
- Turn off circuit breakers if safe to do so.
- Protect carpet from staining using foil beneath furniture legs.
- Hang draperies and pin up furniture skirts.
- Remove and secure breakables.
- Clean and dry any damp or wet building materials and furnishings within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth.